Free Consultation

(510) 570-1608

Injured by an Uninsured Motorist?

Our Alameda Car Accident Attorneys Have The Answers

Did you know that over 15 percent of California drivers may not have auto insurance? Even drivers that do have insurance may not have enough insurance to cover the medical bills, income loss and property damage inflicted by a traffic collision. So, what is a car accident victim to do if they are in a crash with an under or uninsured motorist?

Being prepared is the first step in preventing an underinsured/uninsured driver from causing chaos in your life. Major insurance companies offer underinsured motorist/uninsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage. These policies are often quite affordable if your current insurance policy does not have UM/UIM coverage. Yet, insurance companies rarely inform policyholders about this type of coverage unless directly asked about it.

At Heinrich Law, PC, we can help you file an underinsured/uninsured motorist claim with your insurance company. We can also help you pursue compensation if your insurer denies your claim. Our firm’s founder has valuable experience that gives us the advantage when handling insurance claims. Marjorie Heinrich is an award-winning former defense attorney for insurance companies who switched sides to help plaintiffs. Our clients have benefited from that experience, and your case may benefit from it too.

Give us a call at (510) 570-1608 for a free consultation or fill out our contact form. Even if you do not have underinsured motorist or uninsured motorist coverage, there may still be legal options available to you.